it took the daughter 15 years, but she finally ate her first vegetable.
it was pretty much by accident as she scarfed down some chicken dish from panda express when this weird green thing entered her mouth. she continued to chew until she realized what it was at which point the legume intruder was forcefully ejected on the plate. no rash has shown up as of yet, but we’ll keep the vigil going through the night and report back in the morning. let’s all hope that she pulls through this unfortunate turn of events.