i am an ardent supporter of taking a quick snooze at work. the problem is that i snore so loud i usually give it away. here’s a couple things you can say to save yourself if you get caught napping at your desk:
5. “They told me at the Blood Bank this might happen.”
4. “This is just a 15 minute power nap they raved about in that time management course you sent me to.”
3. “Whew!” Guess I left the top off the White-Out. You probably got here just in time.”
2. “Did you ever notice sound coming out of these keyboards when you put your ear down real close?”
and the NUMBER ONE thing to say if you get caught sleeping at your desk…
1. Raise your head slowly and say, “…in Jesus’ name, Amen.”
…but you didn’t hear it from me.